lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

BOOTLEG: Bushnell's Theatre, June 3 2000


Diana Krall
Bushnell's Theatre, Hartford, Connecticut.


Tracks
01 - I Love Being Here With You
02 - All Or Nothing At All
03 - Let's Fall In Love
04 - I've Got Trouble Under My Skin
05 - I Don't Know Enough About You
06 - Devil May Care
07 - A Case Of You
08 - East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon)
09 - Frim Fram Sauce
10 - Peel Me A Grape
11 - Lost My Mind
12 - When I Look In Your Eyes
13 - Band Rehersal #1( Bonus Track)
14 - Band Rehersal #2 ( Bonus Track)
15 - Band Rehersal #3 ( Bonus Track)
16 - Band Rehersal #4 ( Bonus Track)

Diana Krall - Grand Piano, Vocals
Dan Faehnle - Guitar
Ben Wolfe - Bass
Shannon Powell - Drums

BOOTLEG 

Fotos: Ilustrativas. Photos by Tim Dickeson.
Caràtulas: de mi autorìa.

No hay comentarios: